- Perform periodic audits to ensure reliability and integrity of financial and operational information, as well as to ensure the processes are performed in compliance with laws, regulations and contracts;
- Ensure proper preparation of the Work Program for each of the Audit Engagements;
- Appropriately document audit engagement working papers;
- Prepare Key Engagement Findings Summary (including associated risks, cause of the finding, recommendation and reference to the supporting work paper) and present for discussion to the relevant auditee(s);
- Prepare Audit Report as a result of the performed audit engagement;
- Recommend control mechanisms for elimination of conditions inducing fraudulent actions;
- Perfom other tasks related to the job.
- Higher education in economics, accounting or finance;
- At least 4 years of experience (including 2 years in the senior position) in the areas of internal audit or financial audit (internal audit experience is a significant plus);
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs;
- Any professional qualifications is a plus (CIA, ACCA, CPA).